Maxwell to Fluent Coupling workshop file

Hi All,

I have access to the customer portal, but I am not finding the files of the following workshop:

https://bit.ly/2OJxtMT

Can anyone please provide me access to the files of this workshop? or link to this workshop file?

THANK YOU

Comments

• RobRob UKForum Coordinator
    edited November 2019

I suspect if the tutorial isn't available with the documentation that it's on the ANSYS Learning Hub.  Please post a screen grab of the tutorial title. 

• KhurshedulKhurshedul Member
    edited November 2019

Hello Rwoolhou,

Thank you for your response. I have attached some screenshots of the tutorial file. 
    Also, can you provide me the link of ansys learning hub?

Thank you

Khursehdul

edited November 2019

I know the model, but don't know if it's something we can share. Can't share it on here for certain. Have a look for electric machines tutorials, may be Mech & Maxwell coupling. 

• KhurshedulKhurshedul Member
    edited November 2019

Hello rwoolhou,

I have searched a lot, I always get the pdf tutorial but not the project file. I am facing some problem regarding the simulation environment setup.

And, Is it possible to share the file in my personal email ([email protected])? I understand the privacy issue. I just wanted to let you know that I am using an Ansys Maxwell Licence currently. But if it is not for even licensed customers, then its completely okay. Thanks for the hints and your time.  

edited November 2019

Thanks for understanding, we're looking into how we can provide more [and more precise] help but it's for legal to decide the rules. 

We need a registered user [University ASC] to log the request: that way everything is checked. From there the local team can do more digging.