Ansys Learning Forum Maintenance

NOTICE: We will be performing backend maintenance of our Learning Forum from April 5 to April 12, 2021. The result will be a new infrastructure but with little impact to user experience and design. Currently the forum is accessible in read-only mode as we complete our final migration. Thank you for your patience. For urgent issues please visit HERE.

Installation issue-getting error "the manifest file specified for this installation does not exist" — Ansys Learning Forum

Installation issue-getting error "the manifest file specified for this installation does not exist"

aaakkkksssaaakkkksss Member Posts: 11

Initially the above error comes(the manifest file specified for this installation does not exist.Please verify that the install was run according to the documentation.File not found:uninst data.dat".Although installation is happening if I press okay,it is showing that .dll files are missing after installation

Comments

• Geo KarnosGeo Karnos Ansys Employee Posts: 112
    edited April 2020

Hello,

Which Software did you download and what was the size of the zip file after download?

I am wondering if this is a corrupt download?

Thank You,

Geo

• tsiriakstsiriaks 3240 El Camino Real #290, Irvine, CA 92602Forum Coordinator Posts: 3,071
    edited April 2020

Please post screenshot of the error message inline with text.

Also, search for past threads about your installation issue. There are quite a few with this error message recently.

• aaakkkksssaaakkkksss Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2020

yes it was a corrupt download..I reinstalled it now it is working fine..thanks

• AnsysFreakAnsysFreak Member Posts: 11

Hi 👋 I'm having the same cortical error message. I'm extracting using 7Zip but the result is still the same ? Anybody able to solve this issue , it's been bothering me for so long .. after multiple attempt and researching for a solution to my problem 😭😭😭😭😭