Creating an Account for ANSYS Customer Portal Login

I'm currently on a student team with an account number for full versions of the software.  I am having issues logging into the Customer Portal at the link below:  

https://support.ansys.com/portal/site/AnsysCustomerPortal

Where could I make an account for this as a student?

Comments

• RobRob UKPosts: 11,770Forum Coordinator
    edited May 2020

You should have been given site ID information with the licence key & paperwork, this should allow you to register. If not, there's a Help feature on the registration page or contact whoever sent you the licence key. 

• quintino44quintino44 Posts: 3Member
    edited May 2020

I have tried getting support anywhere I can and nobody seems to be helping me create an account for the portal. I have connected with the university team support coordinator, the community help email and the contact person recommended by the team support coordinator.  I cannot

Is there a link I can go to to make an account?

• RobRob UKPosts: 11,770Forum Coordinator
    edited May 2020

The registration page is reached via the link you gave, I'll also raise it internally as I don't have any access to the registration system. 

• vganorevganore Pune, IndiaPosts: 714Admin
    edited May 2020

Quintino44, you will see an account number mentioned in your license key email which will allow you to register. Could you please share the error you are getting?

Are you a student or university staff or professor? students are not allowed to get in. Only professors or IT staff can register on the customer portal.