I have a possible bug to report with ANSYS Fluent relating to named expressions
I am running ANSYS Fluent through workbench. So this problem occurred when I had an expression used in the y-momentum source term and completely deleted in and moved the expression to the x-momentum source term. Even after doing this it still says that the expression is being used for the y-momentum source term. I did make sure that even when I changed the y-momentum source to expression that everything was fully cleared before setting the y-momentum source to none, and then setting the number of sources to 0. The solution I found was that I had to entirely close fluent and then re-open it and that solved the problem.