Features I miss from the Ansys Student Community

The attachment file size limit was 120 MB. In the Ansys Learning Forum the attachment file size limit is 50 MB.

The Ansys Student Community (ASC) allowed a .wbpz file extension. This site does to accept that extension.

Comments

• RobRob UKForum Coordinator

Thanks Peter, I'll raise that and see what we can do. Please keep the suggestions coming!

• DrAmineDrAmine GermanyForum Coordinator

Thanks for feedback.

• peteroznewmanpeteroznewman Member
    edited August 11

In the ASC, if your post went into Moderation, you got a message telling you that happened. In the ALF I think I just experienced a post going into Moderation, it disappeared without any feedback. I thought I had accidentally deleted it, so I put in another post. Now I see both posts, which is a little redundant.

I did notice that under my Profile is a line that says Moderation, maybe that is where a user can go to know that their post is in the Moderation queue.

• I miss seeing who is online. It gave me a sense of who might immediately read my answer, and whether I might get a quick reply.

• RobRob UKForum Coordinator

Having spent 10 minutes this morning trying to untangle the Moderation queue that's a feature I'd like too! Not sure I got it right, so if you find 3 identical posts in a thread blame the lack of tea....

Short term a good idea, longer term less useful as we're expecting the usage to increase as the new courses pick up and expand.

• mkumarmkumar Lebanon, NHAdmin

Hello Peter, We can attach .wbpz files in this forum now.