Features I miss from the Ansys Student Community

peteroznewmanpeteroznewman Member Posts: 97

The attachment file size limit was 120 MB. In the Ansys Learning Forum the attachment file size limit is 50 MB.

The Ansys Student Community (ASC) allowed a .wbpz file extension. This site does to accept that extension.

Comments

• RobRob UKPosts: 8,917Forum Coordinator

Thanks Peter, I'll raise that and see what we can do. Please keep the suggestions coming!

• DrAmineDrAmine GermanyPosts: 6,881Forum Coordinator

Thanks for feedback.

• peteroznewmanpeteroznewman Posts: 11,401Member
    edited August 2020

In the ASC, if your post went into Moderation, you got a message telling you that happened. In the ALF I think I just experienced a post going into Moderation, it disappeared without any feedback. I thought I had accidentally deleted it, so I put in another post. Now I see both posts, which is a little redundant.

I did notice that under my Profile is a line that says Moderation, maybe that is where a user can go to know that their post is in the Moderation queue.

• peteroznewmanpeteroznewman Posts: 11,401Member

I miss seeing who is online. It gave me a sense of who might immediately read my answer, and whether I might get a quick reply.

• RobRob UKPosts: 8,917Forum Coordinator

Having spent 10 minutes this morning trying to untangle the Moderation queue that's a feature I'd like too! Not sure I got it right, so if you find 3 identical posts in a thread blame the lack of tea....

Short term a good idea, longer term less useful as we're expecting the usage to increase as the new courses pick up and expand.

• mkumarmkumar Lebanon, NHPosts: 5Admin

Hello Peter, We can attach .wbpz files in this forum now.