Deformed area

mekafimemekafime Member
edited August 22 in Structural Mechanics

Hi everybody,

How to obtain the deformed area or the displacements of the points to draw the deformed area by action of the forces on the element shown, try to take an image and take it to autocad to draw the deformed area but the resolution is very low? (blue area).

I can do it manually by selecting node by node and evaluating the maximum displacement but it is a cumbersome procedure

Best Answer


Sign In or Register to comment.