Cannot solve [Error: Out of scheme heap space] ANSYS FLUENT 2019 R3
I am running a 2d transient axisymmetric simulation on ANSYS FLUENT 2019 R3 owned by my college (Intel Xeon E5-1650 Quadro K620 Windows 8.1 Pro).
The calculations were going on well, until recently it encountered this error of 'out of scheme heap space'. I tried running case and data files of previous flow times and they all run well - up to the point when it reaches a flow time of 9.26 milli-seconds post which FLUENT stops and throws out this error.
I tried the solutions shown in the posts: https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/10380/error-out-of-scheme-heap-space? and https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/17613#Comment_17613 but they do not help.
I even tried to launch FLUENT via command terminal as suggested in : https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/17613#Comment_17613 , but when providing an additional 'h' parameter in the launch command (fluent 2ddp -t6 -h50000) FLUENT gets called but does not launch. If the 'h' parameter is removed from the command line then it launches FLUENT - which does not serve the required purpose.
The error log image is provided below:
What I have tried so far:
- Deleting old solution files - Did not help
- Calling via terminal - Could not launch
- Saving the progress and resuming calculation after relaunching FLUENT - Did not help
- Rebooting system and resuming calculation - Did not help
- Decreasing number of parallel processes - Did not help
- Trying with serial processing - Did not help
I am out of ideas. Could anyone please help?! I have been stuck with this issue for days now! 😥