Cycle repetition in ansys workbench (low cycle fatigue)
I'm performing a thermo-mechanical fatigue analysis with ansys workbench.
I wanted to ask if there is a way to perform the following with ansys workbench:
- Apply one load cycle (displacement and temperature)
- Read an output variable which I defined (damage)
- If this variable is lower than a defined maximum value, then repeat the load cycle
- Increment a cycle counting variable
- Repeat till the damage reaches a maximum value that I define.
Is this something feasible with workbench?
Thank you very much for your help!