How can I stop these two objects passing through each other?

harsh13295harsh13295 Member
edited September 23 in Structures

I AM WORKING ON CONICAL AND CYLINDRICAL SPRING FROM LONG TIME AND I AM STUCK AT ONE POINT, WHEN I APPLY FORCE OR DISPLACMENT IT PASSING THROUGH OTHER PLATE. AND IT ALSO GOING IN DIFFERENT DIRECTION AS WELL. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS. I HAVE ATTECHED MY ZIPPED ANSYS CONICAL SPRING ARCHIVE FILE PLEASE LOOK AT IT. PLEASE CHECK FILE WITH NAME "NEW FILE".

THANK YOU

HARSH

Answers

• You may want to post some images to show the model setup so people need not download the files to answer the question. This will he helpful for those who cannot download the file, or for those who don't have access to Ansys tools on the system/mobile that they use.

• harsh13295harsh13295 Member
    edited September 24

thank you for letting me know

first two are conical springs which passing two plate and spring as well result should be plates are parallel to each other and gap between them is diameter of spring

second spring (last three) is cylindrical with it also I am having same issue result should be two plate are parallel to each and gap between them is coil of spring after compression. @bsista here I have uploaded all the important picture, if you can please help me.