"Mutiple Remote Point definitions that share nodes are not allowed for Explicit Dynamic Solutions."

I was trying to do a impact drop test and see how my landing gear would react. This time round, instead of testing a single landing gear, I assembled the full body and wanted see how it would react.

For my joint, I just create a connection group, set the type to joints, and then make it automatically create the connections. ( There was just to many joints to create as you can see in the pic above and I saw a video that this was another method.)

Then after I input the conditions and analysis settings as per normal. The solver message pop ups:" Mutiple Remote Point definitions that share nodes are not allowed for Explicit Dynamic Solutions. ", "Failed to submit solve job. See Solution Information, which may contain more details."

Is it not possible for my model to run in explicit dynamics? What should I do If I want to run this model for a impact drop test? Is it the joint creation problem and If I do it manually would anything change? Please help!!

Comments