How do I resolve solution results failing to read/write in my Explicit Dynamics model?
Greetings all, see below for the .zip attachment of the program I am working with and its associated files. Also, see below for the error readout I am observing.
I am running a basic cutting tool model whereby a single-body "cutting head" rotates and translates through a single-body block of soil. I have ensured no geometry failures have occurred using DesignModeler repair tools, and all procedural steps have been cross-validated with simpler models. The errors I am seeing when I click "Solve" are as follows:
Things I have already tried, especially with help from related forums:
- Turning off "Distribute Solution" in the Advanced Solve options menu
- Ensuring the "Default Folder for Temporary Files" in Tools -> Options carried read/write permissions
- Ensuring all result objective "End Time" values were set to "Last"
- Increasing the number of result steps in the Analysis Settings to ensure convergence
- Clearing Generated Data at different combinations of steps throughout the analysis procedure
I look forward to determining the root cause here. Thank you for your help in advance!