How do I get a single graph to display, instead of multiple graphs?

OK, this might be a dumb question. I have a simulation that I've run multiple times, where I'm calculating the impedance of a GSG CPW as a function of frequency.

I have five different curves here. How do I change the settings, to get it to display only one of the five curves? I tried right-clicking and choosing "Modify Report." And then, within "Modify Report," I see "families" and "sweeps," but that doesn't change the number of curves displayed. Clearly these are from different simulations that I've run, but I want to select just one of them and display it.

Best Answer

• pmunagapmunaga Forum Coordinator
    Accepted Answer

Hi @navarunj,

Thank you for reaching to us. We appreciate your patience.

If you want a single plot then select the required values for the design variables using the families tab under report window of any existing report. You can also select new report if required. After selecting the desired values click on "Apply Trace" to plot that associated curve. Make sure you are selecting only one value for the design variables under "Families" tab to get single curve.

It looks like you have added a parametric setup and hence you are getting those many plots. To verify this you can check the "Table" tab available on the "Setup Sweep Analysis" window.

All the best.

Best Regards,

Answers

Accepted Answer

Hi @navarunj,

Thank you for reaching to us. We appreciate your patience.

If you want a single plot then select the required values for the design variables using the families tab under report window of any existing report. You can also select new report if required. After selecting the desired values click on "Apply Trace" to plot that associated curve. Make sure you are selecting only one value for the design variables under "Families" tab to get single curve.

It looks like you have added a parametric setup and hence you are getting those many plots. To verify this you can check the "Table" tab available on the "Setup Sweep Analysis" window.

All the best.

Best Regards,

• Hi @pmunaga ,

Thank you. Your response was very helpful. I was able to get one plot to display.

I'm a little confused by your other comment, though. You mentioned the "Setup Sweep Analysis" window. How do I get that window to display? I can't find it.

Hi @navarunj,

You can get that window when you double click on the Parametric sweep setup defined under "Optimetrics" folder in the project manager window. This setup will only be available if you have defined any parametric sweep in your simulation model.

All the very best.

Best Regards,

pmunaga.