Ansys Learning Forum Maintenance

NOTICE: We will be performing backend maintenance of our Learning Forum from April 5 to April 12, 2021. The result will be a new infrastructure but with little impact to user experience and design. Currently the forum is accessible in read-only mode as we complete our final migration. Thank you for your patience. For urgent issues please visit HERE.

Potential license file corruption? — Ansys Learning Forum

Potential license file corruption?

ScottatMinesScottatMines Member Posts: 3

Hello everyone,

We have both a quorum/triad and a stand-alone Ansys license server. Both of our licenses feature multiple expiration dates for the same products while we finalize agreements. Originally they all expired this past weekend.

Prior to this last weekend, we were showing expiration dates in 2022. Now all of our licenses appear to be expired and after searching the license files I can't even find -2022 which I find very strange.

I've attached scrubbed logs, please let me know if you need anything else.

Hopefully, I'm just overlooking something?

Thanks,

Scott

Tagged:

Comments

• mmadoremmadore Ansys Employee Posts: 823

@ScottatMines What do you have for files in C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\Shared Files\Licensing\license_files? Can you share C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\Shared Files\Licensing\license_files\ansyslmd.lic? Does this machine really have the name "OUR SERVER" or "OUR LICENSE SERVER"? Typically the hostnames should not contain spaces.