Ansys Learning Forum Maintenance

NOTICE: We will be performing backend maintenance of our Learning Forum from April 5 to April 12, 2021. The result will be a new infrastructure but with little impact to user experience and design. Currently the forum is accessible in read-only mode as we complete our final migration. Thank you for your patience. For urgent issues please visit HERE.

Licencing Error — Ansys Learning Forum

Licencing Error

Hi there,

I am new to ANSYS as such I am not sure if this error can be resolved on my device, or whether it is a server-side issue. I initially encountered this issue when trying to solve a model, I made sure that my mesh and other parameters were in line with the academic licence constraints. On trying to solve the model, I have an error pop-up as seen in the attached image. On the mechanical APDL product launcher program, I can also find reference to this error. I have configured the licence and this suggests that the licence is functional.

I have since contacted my university regarding this issue and they have not been able to offer me a solution, as such any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Ed