Ansys Lumerical entitlement activation and license file installation
We have the following guidelines on activating an entitlement, downloading the license file and installing the license file into your license server.
- Ansys license manager installed on your license server machine.
- Ansys Support Coordinator (ASC) or Admin access to the Ansys licensing portal.
(1) License server HostID information
- Your license server HostID information can be obtained from the Ansys license manager on your license server.
- Open the Ansys license management center, navigate to "License File Options" -> "Get System HostID information".
- "Save" the mac address HOSTID information.
(2) Activating Entitlement
- Log into the Ansys Licensing Portal using your Ansys credentials.
- Activate your entitlement by adding /uploading the license server HostID information.
- Save and download the license file.
(3) Adding your license
- Configure your license with static ports and open these ports to allow access to the license server.
- Default ports are 1055, 1056, and 2325.
- Open the Ansys license management center. Navigate to "License file options" -> "Add a license file".
- Browse to the location of your license file and add the license file.
- Restart the license manager when prompted.