Ansys Insight: Multithreading in Lumerical Multiphysics solvers
Setting the threads/cores to use when running Lumerical Multiphysics simulations.
By default, Multiphysics solvers; CHARGE, HEAT, FEEM, DGTD and MQW will run the simulation job using all available cores/threads on your machine. The thread/core count can be changed in your simulation.
- Open your project/simulation file.
- Select and Edit the solver object.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab.
- From the multithreading drop down option, choose 'set thread count'.
- Enter the number of threads or use the up/down arrow to change the number.