mole fraction and mass fraction?
hello team members
I am running simulation(600 seconds) regarding diffusion of hydrogen gas in a cuboid container(no openings). Initially, air is there in the container. After, I am adding hydrogen with a certain value of mass flow rate in Kg/Sec for 600 seconds. The method I am adopting is:
- pressure based, absolute, transient, gravity(y=9.81m/s2)
- energy equation(ON), k-epsilon, species transport[(ON), volumetric(On), inlet diffusion(ON), diffusion energy source(ON), finite rate eddy dissipation(ON)]
- boundary conditions : mass flow inlet, direction specification method=normal to boundary, specification method=intensity and hydraulic diameter, species(H2=1 value)
- scheme = PISO, 2nd order for <kinetic energy, transient formulation, dissipation ratio>
- hybrid initialization, time step size= 0.1
- data file quantities=mass fraction of H2, mole fraction of H2 and many more.
During the post processing part, I am interested in contours of mole fraction at a particular plane but mole fraction contours are showing nothing at that plane. While for mass fraction, I am getting results. Here is the picture, picture 1 for mass fraction and picture 2 for mole fraction:
I am more interested in finding out the contours of mole fraction.