Continue simulation with new material properties and Analysis Time !
I am using ANSYS Workbench to simulate Static Structural problem. The flow of the simulation is shown in Figure below.
- 1st step: import temperature T0 (from 0 second to 1e-6 second).
- 2nd step: perform simulation and use other software to get new temperature T1 (from 1e-6 to 10 s).
- 3rd step: import temperature T1 (from 10 s to 10.000001 s)
- 4th step: perform simulation and obtain new temperature T2.
- ...repeat until get desired solution.
My questions are:
- How to continue simulations atfter importing T1, T2 and so on? ( For example when I use Fluent, I can import .Dat file ,modify setup and continue simulation).
- What is "Analysis Time" (marked by red color)? (When I activate and deactivate some steps, there was something not as I expected).
Thank you so much.