Error when installation and launching workbench 19.2 STUDENT (WIN 10)
Hey guys I am getting error trying to start workbench and when installing. I have tried the following so far:
- Installing ansys in different drive but this failed as well
- Client ANSILIC_ADMIN UTILITY shows set license preferences for User ??????? which could've occurred due changing username to Arabic letters however changing back to English didn't solve a thing.
- Changing username of original account to many different names to no avail
- Installing on different accounts but on the other user account it fails to load analysis systems in the workbench whilst giving the error:could not read server port ANSYSLI_DEMO_PORT
- Turning firewall off
- Re-downloading the software and reinstalling
- There is no license manager apparently that I could find. Is this due to 19.2 version of workbench?
- Completing unfinished licensing configuration in ANSILIC_ADMIN UTILITY which gives me error at the end as well. It asks for hostname which i do provide using capture utility from ansys but this fails to start workbench as well
Funny enough workbench worked perfectly when I installed it for the very first time, when I uninstalled for a while then re-installation of workbench started giving me this headache.
I have attached the errors when starting Ansys as text file: there will be two errors numbered alphabetically (A) and (B) in the text file.
Wish I could work at home on my computer but having this error i am forced to go to university every now and then which is getting frustrating for time purposes, help would be appreciated.