Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2

2»

Comments

• Georgiro1Georgiro1 PragueMember
    edited July 2019

And when you see the hole any of them has higer chamfer, so how can I change it simply as you helped me. Thanks

And have a look at this picture, you can see that the hole in the centre has 0.25 instead of 0.15 mm. But how can I change it. Thanks a lot.

• peteroznewmanpeteroznewman Member
    edited July 2019

To change the size of an existing chamfer, first zoom in close so you can clearly see the chamfer face, click on the Pull tool, then click on the chamfer face and drag. A popup will let you type in a number.

edited July 2019

Well done, but I have realized that the inner diameter is not 6 mm, but 6.1 mm, so I would need to change it and of course I do not know how to do it and the outer is 6.23 mm and needs to be 6.15 mm, so how to do it. I hope I do not disturb you a lot, but this would help me a lot. Thanks 

edited July 2019

To change the size of an existing hole, click on the Pull tool, then click on the hole face and drag. A popup will let you type in a number.

edited July 2019

I did it at the end as I need to do it and it was exatly as you are saying and it is fine. Thanks

edited July 2019

Great, you are gaining some SpaceClaim skills.  Please mark one of my posts as Is Solution and open a new discussion when you have a new question.

edited August 2019

Now, I should change the position of the second hole, but I am not for certain reason do it. And I am trying it, but I am not able to change the axis of the hole to different axis system! It is not possible to change it, but in general, I am able to move the hole without tany problem. So do you have any idea what kind of problem it can be? Thanks

edited August 2019

And also I have to say that Object are not possible to move and I want to move the coordinate system, but is does not want to!

edited August 2019

Yes, this is just the same problem issue, just need to ask about the about issue, basically to move the sedond hole...Thanks

edited August 2019

The point is that I am not able to change the coordinate system and do not know why...

edited August 2019

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do.  You say you can move the hole, but you are not able to change the axis of the hole to a different axis system.

The hole has a centerline axis. Is that the axis you mean?  That axis moves with the hole when the hole moves.  What is the different axis system?

Do you mean when the Move tool is active, and there is a Triad.  The triad origin can be moved by picking on its origin. 

Please explain it with a video or some images that have been labeled for the things you are talking about.