peteroznewman
Subscriber

Okay, attached is an archive that is working.  The changes I made were 


1) Deleted the Contacts


2) Inserted a Node Merge Group to replace the contacts. (Better to use Shared Topology in DM by picking the three parts and Form New Part).


3) Changed Analysis Settings to a single step.


I also set the number of substeps to 5 since 15 was more than necessary.


You could cut the beam to half the breadth by using Symmetry. Then with half the nodes, you can have more nodes through the thickness on the face sheets and still stay under the Student limit, but you can only study symmetric loads.