Keyur Kanade
Ansys Employee

yes, you will have to get research license access. 

if you want to use student version, try to reduce your problem size e.g. by using symmetry or simplifying some geometry/assumptions. 




If this helps, please mark this post as 'Is Solution' to help others.

Guidelines on the Student Community

How to access ANSYS help links