Keyur Kanade
Ansys Employee

already posted reply on second thread. 

Full-time faculty/staff can register as an ANSYS Support Coordinator (ASC) and once approved, will have their questions addressed by our ANSYS support engineers on the forum. If you are registering as an ASC, please use your academic email address, otherwise we will not be able to validate your account.

This step is considered while you register on the community.