Change the 3D geometry to a 2D model.
- make a plane and slice through the solid geometry you were given,
- delete one side then you have a face in the YZ plane.
- Select the face in the YZ plane and Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V. Now you have a surface.
- Delete the solid.
- Import the Points
- Use a sketch to divide the surface into faces so that each point becomes a vertex of a face.
- Use the Rotate Tool to rotate that surface about the origin and the Y axis by 90 degrees. Now the geometry is in the XY plane.
- Select Geometry cell and change Analysis Type to 2D. You can only do this on a new Static Structural model.
- Don't import the displacements as an imported load.
- Create a Displacement Load on each vertex and enter the displacement value where Z=X now.