Keyur Kanade
Ansys Employee

you can use undo to go back or you can modify it using split edge option or other options. 

Please post the questions in appropriate category. Moving this question to other category to get better response. 

moving to geometry and cad category. 




If this helps, please mark this post as 'Is Solution' to help others.

Guidelines on the Student Community

How to access ANSYS help links