So, I want to tell you all about my wonders as follows:
1. Is there any issues about memory leak problems on FSI analysis with System Coupling module (Transient Structural - Fluent) on ANSYS workbench?
- I can't easily understand why the amount of memory usage gets larger and larger with the calculation. The software can allocate larger memory because of the parameter variance. However, I think too much memory are using in my simulation.
2. Is there any methods for optimizing data I/O on parallel analysis?
- I think that the time spent for saving analysis results, especially Fluent .cas and .dat files, is too much. Certainly, at the analysis start point, saving result files do not spend much time (it is really continuous). However, it spends too much time when the analysis is going on mid-points.
- For example, on my FSI simulation (analysis set-up is shown below), it reaches at the 14.0sec calculation point to make FSI restart point on 6th July and the result saving process is continuing even until now. In other word, the data saving process (this single process) spends over 17 days...! The only .dat file (Fluent result file) has not been generated until now...
3. Is there any memory leak issues on the connection between Linux OS and ANSYS workbench?
- On the monitoring system, I found 'Mono' process uses too many CPU and memories. And the CPU and memory problems seem to be bigger and bigger as the simulation goes.
Truly thanks for your attentions and helps.