Let's say you want body A from model 1, and you want body B from model 2. You want to bring both of these into the same DesignModeler model. Follow these steps:
1) Open model 1 in DesignModeler
2) Use 'Create->Delete->Body Delete' for all bodies except for body A
3) Now use 'File->Export' to save the body A as neutral CAD format (either .x_t or .stp are best)
4) Now open model 2 in DesignModeler
5) Use 'Create->Delete->Body Delete' for all bodies except for body B
6) Use 'File->Import External Geometry' to import body A into the model Now you have body A from model 1 and body B from model 2 together in the same DesignModeler session. You can save the project and continue.
Please Login to Report Topic
Please Login to Share Feed
New Post - Reply To: How can I merge bodies from different DesignModeler sessions into the same model?