JHPontes
Subscriber
Hello Array, I understand it, however I don't have those properties.nthe procedure I've used is to introduce shear complex modulus via TB,PRONY,,,EXPE according to item 4.7.3 in https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v192/ans_mat/evis.html?q=Gmodulus. In the same page you can find the statement Two elastic constants are required to define the complex constitutive model. If only one set of experimental data for a complex modulus is defined, the Poisson's ratio (defined via MP or by elastic data table) is used as the second elastic constant. That is exactly what is going on my APDL file. I introduce only one complex data (complex shear modulus) and expect it to use poisson ratio (defined as MP,PRXY,2,0.499) as the second elastic constant. Using this two elastic properties (nu and complex G) the material model is fully determined (hence you need two properties to determine the others via constitutive equations). nThe point is it works perfectly fine when performing the whole analysis via APDL interface (check Validação_absorvedor.txt).nWhen I try to make the same analysis in WB, everything is the same (appart from the mesh), or at least I expect it to be the same. Except the results aren't even close. nI suspect there's something wrong with the properties. When performing the analysis in APDL, even thought young Modulus is defined, it doesn't make any difference since the two properties used to define the material are poisson and complex shear modulus, not young modulus. When performing the analysis in WB (using command snippets to introduce viscoelastic material properties, which are the same commands in APDL by the way) it doesn't happen. Not really sure about it, but it seems to be using Young modulus and complex shear to determine the others.nWould be really gratefull if you could take a look at the files I've attached.n