How to identify whether condesnsation will occur only at wall or also at interface between vapor/liquid or vapor/air ? For example, I want to simulate a simple vertical plate where the left side of vertaical plate as mixture of air and water vapor coming in at a specific velocity and temperature while the right side of the vertical plate is maintained at cool temperature say 5C which is below dew point. The other sides of the wall can be considered as adiabatic. So in this case , will there be only wall condensation or bulk condensation too? n