mahesh2444
Subscriber
Hello Array , Array , Array , Array , Array nAn update on my question. Among the two machines (DESKTOP-CLH2LM1-->(A), DESKTOP-B4I9FQ7-->(B)). nWhen I run the test with A as localhost and B as the other machine the MPI testing command results in Hello world! output indicating a good connection between A & B.nC:\Users\Mahesh>%MPI_ROOT%\bin\mpirun -pass -hostlist localhost:2,DESKTOP-B4I9FQ7:2 n%ANSYSEM_ROOT201%\schedulers\diagnostics\Utils\pcmpi_test.exenPassword for MPI runs:nmpirun: Drive is not a network mapped - using local drive.nHello world! I'm rank 0 of 4 running on DESKTOP-CLH2LM1nHello world! I'm rank 1 of 4 running on DESKTOP-CLH2LM1nHello world! I'm rank 2 of 4 running on DESKTOP-B4I9FQ7nHello world! I'm rank 3 of 4 running on DESKTOP-B4I9FQ7nBut when I tried to run the same MPI testing command with B as localhost and A as other machine, following output is obtained in command prompt window.nC:\Users\HP>%MPI_ROOT%\bin\mpirun -pass -hostlist localhost:2,DESKTOP-CLH2LM1:2n%ANSYSEM_ROOT201%\schedulers\diagnostics\Utils\pcmpi_test.exe                                                nPassword for MPI runs:                                                 nmpirun: Drive is not a network mapped - using local drive.                               nERR-Client: InitializeSecurityContext failed (0x80090308)                                nERR - Client Authorization of socket failed.                                      nCommand sent to service failed.                                             nmpirun: ERR: Error adding task to job (-1).                                       nmpirun: mpirun_mpid_start: thread 19792 exited with code -1                              nmpirun: mpirun_winstart: unable to start all mpid processes.                              nmpirun: Unable to contact remote service or mpid                                    nmpirun: An mpid process may still be running on DESKTOP-CLH2LM1  nI want to know why the output is like this and what settings do I have to make for getting same output as described earlier in this comment. nFor testing this distributed simulation feature I have started simulation of Helical_Antenna { available in examples (it is advised to consider this simulation as test case ANSYS 2020 R1 Help) } on Machine A. I have setup analysis configuration consisting of two machine with Machine B being the first one among the list followed by localhost. nBut the simulation steps like meshing and solving are only performed in Machine B and didn't used any of the hardware available in Machine A. Why this occurred ?nWhat settings do I need to modify for using both machines in the simulation ?nP.S: Machine A has Windows 10 Pro OS while Machine B has Windows 10 Home OS installed. Also there is one generation difference between processors on both machines. I have disabled the firewalls completely on both machines. They are on the Domain WorkGroupnnThanksnMaheshn