BenjaminStarling
Subscriber
Hi damkow,nI am guessing that you duplicated the analysis system in Workbench to create the three systems. When duplicating B to create C, you would/may have deleted the plasticity material data in the engineering data cell (C2). When you have done this it appears to have cause an error in the material data stored in Mechanical, where it has not updated the material properties, but mechanical thinks all the data is up to date. To remedy this I actually created a new structural steel, from engineering data sources, and when I refreshed the material data, both structural steel definitions correctly showed no reference to Bilinear Kinematic Hardening.n1st image showing the reference to Bilinear Kinematic Hardeningn2nd image showing the original structural steel definition without the reference to Bilinear Kinematic Hardeningn3rd image showing the new structural steel definition without the reference to Bilinear Kinematic HardeningnI am unable to solve to confirm, but I believe this should solve your problem. That being said, there is still a weird part of the script that creates an ETABLE result based on equivalent plastic strain. Not sure how this will function if there is no plastic strain in the results. You may intend for this to be EPEL?netable,MYPLAS,eppl,eqvnn