Keyur Kanade
Ansys Employee
I think in that case as mentioned, you can write data or interpolate file from B and then read in C. nPlease go through help manual for more details nRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student Communityn