nYou should also ask your question in the structure part, you are more likely to get a quick answer than in the material part.nAre you using Ansys Workbench or APDL? You will have to specify it.nnIf it's from the workbench, you just have to go to the engineering data, then wrongly mark your data source as modified and in the toolbox on the left choose an anisotropic model, then you'll have the possibility to enter coefficients, I'm still a new apprentice and I don't know which is the Anisotropy model he's using.nYou will surely have a better answer in structure.nnPS: it's better to put screenshots of images because Ansys members don't have the possibility to download attachments.n