Karthik R
Hello,nKl is the loss factor that generally is coming from correlations or experiments. You might be able to find this from the literature. nRegarding your second question - permeability is used to calculate the viscous resistance and not inertial resistance. The nomenclature used in Fluent is C1. Please look at the Users Guide for additional information on this. nKarthikn