All three result in the same error. Only difference in the error file is showing the different partitionparticipants commands around the 11th line. n
The core count also matches my core count from slurm. nAdditionally, it has to be an issue with the partitionparticipants command because if I remove the Solve() command, it still results in the same .err filenAlso here is the updated pyscript just in case I wrote it wrong. I only posted a picture of the DistrubutedAllocateCores commands, but all three methods you mentioned previously resulted in the same error file. n
Here is also the output file after submitting the job. The output file is also the same across all three methods. One thing I would note is that the PrintSetup() command does not appear in the output file unless it comes before the PartitionParticipants command in the python script file.