Attached is the Rigid Dynamics archive that was used to create the video. When you open this, you will see that the input motion is a Revolute Joint displacement of -360 degrees in 1 second. You may want to run this at the proper engine speed.
Since I didn't know what the pressure was on the wings, I used a Moment on the Revolute Joint on each of the wings to push them against the rotor. I used a small value since the rotor is moving slowly. If you increase the speed of the rotor, the momentum in the wing will likely cause the wings to fly off the rotor.
To simplify the model, I put the three parts making up the rotor into a single part.
The model took about 50 minutes to solve.