Rachel Gomez
Subscriber

Fix Errors and Load Again
Fix the problematic records manually in the contacts3.csv in your local environment. In regular use, you could alternatively regenerate a new data file from the data source containing only the records that did not load.

Stage the fixed data file to the stage for loading. The modified file overwrites the existing staged file.

Linux or macOS:

put file:///tmp/load/contacts3.csv @my_csv_stage auto_compress=true overwrite=true;
Windows:

put file://c:\temp\load\contacts3.csv @my_csv_stage auto_compress=true overwrite=true;
Reload the data from the file.

copy into mycsvtable
  from @my_csv_stage/contacts3.csv.gz
  file_format = (format_name = mycsvformat)
  on_error = 'skip_file';
Snowflake returns the following results, indicating the data in contacts3.csv.gz was loaded successfully.

+-----------------------------+--------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+------------------+-----------------------+-------------------------+
| file                        | status | rows_parsed | rows_loaded | error_limit | errors_seen | first_error | first_error_line | first_error_character | first_error_column_name |
|-----------------------------+--------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+------------------+-----------------------+-------------------------|
| mycsvtable/contacts3.csv.gz | LOADED |           5 |           5 |           1 |           0 |        NULL |             NULL |                  NULL |                    NULL |
+-----------------------------+--------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+------------------+-----------------------+-------------------------+
Next: Step 7. Verify the Loaded Data

Regards,

Rachel Gomez