Seyyed Mahmoud Mousavi
Subscriber

It has been almost one year since I am dealing with this FSI simulation. I have tried all of the Dynamic mesh types (smoothing, spring,...) with many different time step sizes, mesh configurations, under relaxation factors, number of coupling iterations, and so on. The only way I could get a converged FSI solution was when I am assigning a high elasticity value to the aortic valve. In fact, I am making it more rigid and the valve leaflets' movements are too tiny and far away from physiological values.

I copy paste the errors from the log files from some of my previous simulations:

sclog.scl: Participant Solution 18 encountered a fatal error. Message: Solution not    |
| converged at time 5.5E-02 (load step 11 substep 1).    Run terminated.

Solution.trn: Participant Solution 18 encountered a fatal error. Message: Solution not converged at time 5.5E-02 (load step 11 substep 1).    Run terminated.
Writing to DESKTOP-4C0P3TO:"D:\13 Numerical Simulations\...\dp0\FFF-6\Fluent\FFF-6.1-1-00011.cas.h5" in NODE0 mode and compression level 1 ...
  Writing mesh ...
       70614 cells,     1 zone  ...
      147532 faces,     7 zones ...
       15161 nodes,     1 zone  ...
  Done.

Solve.out: *** ERROR ***                           CP =     139.500   TIME= 20:46:59
 Solution not converged at time 5.5E-02 (load step 11 substep 1).        
  Run terminated.