Nikhil Tamhankar
Ansys Employee

Hi Sneh,

For structural solutions in AEDT, you do need the Mechanical PPE license along with the Electronics license. Mechanical Thermal can work with the Icepak license but structural needs the Mechanical license. Please reach out to your IT to ensure that you have the license.