Sure, I refined the mesh (from 1mm to 0.5mm) and added 5 inflation layers:
Set up details:
- Energy on
- SST k-omega mode
- Setting expressions for water viscosity & density from interpolated data
- setting tube walls as couppled, copper and assigning 1.2mm wall thickness
- setting inlets as mass-flow inlets and inputting my mass flow rates and inlet temps.
- Using tube diameter as reference area (2D problem)
- Set all residuals to 1e-6
- hybrid initialisation
- run calculation
Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks for your time.