June 13, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Hello John, thank you for your professional advice.
I wanted the czm bonding contacts to debond at the two predefined interfaces. However the debonding only occurred in one of them.
- May I ask how i can visualize or output in WB the energy release rates for modes I and II since the CZM is using the energy related criterion in my model? I wanna check whether the mixed mode criterion was met or not.
- The czm region is with high stress levels since it is a bolt hole which is hidden for checking the high newton raphson residuals. Will dropping the midside nodes affect the calculation accuracy per your understanding?
- Yes the solution was already set as unsymmetric solver;
- Can you elaborate a little bit on how to add a fritional contact pair on top of the bonded pair? I don't know i could add two types of contacts on the same interface.
- I read the viscous regulation section and can you give me some idea what value i should set it as the first try?
Thank you so much for your time!