Ansys Employee

Hi jmnolan,

Thanks for your reply !

Looks like you are working on solving specific engineering problem. Unfortunately, this question is the beyond the scope for ANSYS employees to answer on a public forum, so hopefully other community users can chime in.

If you have access to Ansys Technical Support, please raise the service request by following below links and Ansys support engineer will get in touch with you. Thanks.

For Ansys Technical Support, please create a case in ACSS

New Users: Register to ACSS

Getting Started with ACSS