Nanda Veralla
Ansys Employee

Hello Marall,

Can you share more details on what you're trying to accomplish. Are you referring to change in young's modulus along the length of the geometry? A material of that kind is not possible in reality. However, you can make the same material behave differently by changing it's stiffness. 



Guidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forum

How to access ANSYS help links