Sorry for the late response. I have ben trying different things to overcome the occuring errors. I have updated the geometry to be flexible for parametric changes and the mesh to have less sizing. The solution runs well. However, I still recieve the following errors:
The erros about the geometry stem from over-flexed dimensions, I checked it by setting the related DP's to current.
For instance, DP2 cannot be solved by the DoE, hence I tried to solve it by setting it as current:
And the solution converges and the flow finds the desired regime:
So, I do not understand why the update solution fails for DP2 when I use DoE to solve for it instead of manually solving it. What is the difference even though I have used the same setup.
Please Login to Report Topic
Please Login to Share Feed
You are navigating away from the AIS Discovery experience