Okay so I think I got it!

I deleted the ANS_USER_PATH variable and added the command in the ansupf.bat file as well as the path variable for the findUPF.bat file. Thanks so far! The ifort command does work in the intel oneAPI command prompt but not in the general windows cmd. Should be correct I guess.

Since I changed quite a lot I'm not sure what the problem was but thanks so much! Somehow I at least missed the part in the help with the path variable. I always thought they mean the ANS_USER_PATH variable when saying PATH...I just found out that there is a general PATH variable.

I'll check everything for the results (if everything worked correctly with my usermat) but it looks good!