kartikeya parmar


just i want to ask suppose Reynolds number is equal to (rhoxVxD)/mu if anyone wants to change reynolds number for a particular fluid he can do so by changing velocity 

similarly darcy number is Da=K/D^2 so if anyone want s to change Darcy number can he do so by changing permiability K 

That is my first question and my second question is does This K is equal to The inverse of viscous ressitance as mentioned in Ansys 

I just need the answer of these two questions

By the way thank you so much for your time and effort actually i am new to this heat trnasfer through porous media . i am following the paper "

Analysis of momentum and energy transfer in a lid-driven
cavity filled with a porous medium"