I'm afraid I'm not having much luck with this one. If you have not tried it already, please can you add a Wave Surface Elevation graph to the time domain analysis? This is the only one that does not require a structure to be selected, and if that works, it may be a problem related to the parts under Geometry.
Otherwise, please can you try the following:
- Make a copy of the project in a different location, and try adding a graph again (in case the issue is related to the project path)
- Delete all of the Cable Winches and the Deactivated Freedoms object, solve, try adding a graph again
- Delete all of the Cables, solve, try adding a graph again
- Delete all of the Connection Points, solve, try adding a graph again
- Suppress the 'Turbine' and 'Outer Flotater' parts, solve, try adding a graph again.
If you could let me know whether any of those steps make a difference, that may help me to narrow down the issue. Also, it would be great if you have a customer number, or if anyone in your organisation does, as this would allow you to create a Support Request on the Ansys Customer Portal. Then you could share your project directly with me and I could take a proper look.
Sorry about this!