please find below some responses to these steps:
· Make a copy of the project in a different location, and try adding a graph again (in case the issue is related to the project path). Not related to project path.
· Delete all of the Cable Winches and the Deactivated Freedoms object, solve, try adding a graph again. Not related to Cable Winches.
· Delete all of the Cables, solve, try adding a graph again Not related to Cables. This message appears when running:
· Delete all of the Connection Points, solve, try adding a graph again Not related to Connection Points. This message appears when running:
· Suppress the 'Turbine' and 'Outer Flotater' parts, solve, try adding a graph again. Only once deleted all items above mentioned and also “Turbine” and “Outer Floater parts”, I can add graphs related to “AQW” part. So I guess the problem is related to “Outer Floater”. This part is completely submerged (The idea is to make it go all the way down in the time domain simulation as the winches are released). Could the problem be related to its completely submerged situation?
Note: When adding a Time Domain Statistics for Structure Position, a Structure selection is required, and the statistics is added with no problem.