Based on the supported systems for the Ansys license manager, RHEL 9 is not yet supported.
We have the following Knowledge Base for the Ansys license manager installation, configuration and troubleshooting on Linux:
- Ansys license manager installation guide for Linux – Ansys Optics
- Required libraries and packages for the Ansys license manager on Linux – Ansys Optics
- Ansys license management center (Log Files) – Ansys Optics
- Ansys license manager configuration and license file installation – Ansys Optics
- Troubleshooting licensing issues with the Ansys license manager – Ansys Optics
The Ansys LMCenter Diagnostic files should provide any information on what is happening with the license manager.
e.g. the LM (lmgrd) might not be running if this is missing the 'redhat-lsb' package, etc.