From the screenshot of the Optics Launcher > Licenses page, this was able to verify the type of license on your server, which is "Standard". But somehow the connection/communication is not complete since the Solvers page is showing "Evaluate", which indicates that it could not find any Lumerical license on the server.
To try and resolve this:
Please ensure that the license file/manager is configured with static ports and that these ports are opened for access on the server. e.g. default TCP ports: 1055, 1056 & 2325.
Lumerical has the "License.ini" preference file and the environment variable to configure the license server.
- Delete the "ansyslmd.ini" file from your computer if this is blank/empty.
- Also, delete all of the "Lumerical preference.ini files" including the "License.ini" file from your user's folder.
- Reboot the machine
- Open the Optics Launcher, select "I have a license from Ansys..." when prompted
- Reconfigure the license server using either the hostname or IP address of the server.
- Apply your settings, and Restart the Launcher when prompted.
See the following Knowledge Base (KB) guides below for details of the process.